Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash recipe. You can cook sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Provide 1 of ripe mango.
- Provide 2 of acorn squash.
- Provide 1-2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Take of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1-2 of green onion chopped.
- You need of Shredded cheese (any).
- Prepare of Butter or margarine.
Steps to make Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut acorn squash in half. Remove guts from halves and discard. Place on baking sheet. (use baking spray for no stick) Shake salt and pepper and cinnamon and sugar all over and inside halves. (pumpkin spice flavor is great as well!).
- Place in each center, 2 half inch pats of butter, then half a cup of brown sugar, next 2-3 pieces of cut mango, and half a cup of cranberries. Finally Shake additional layer of cinnamon and sugar across tops. Drizzle syrup across..
- Optional- Top with a dash of chopped green onion and a pinch of shredded cheese of your choice!.
- Bake at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until softened. (similar to cooking a potato) Serve and Eat right from Skins. Or…..
- Remove from Skins and serve as a sweet potato type dish… Yum! Or…..
- Mash with fork and Enjoy as a Fruity "Mashed Sweet Potato" like side dish. Or…..
- Freeze for Later or Storage! Enjoy! 💛.
If you find this Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.