Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Provide of Tomato Sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 lb. of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can (24 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (16 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need of Ricotta Layer:.
- Provide 1 container (15 oz.) of ricotta cheese.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, dried basil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Get of Lasagna Layers:.
- Use 15 of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz. of fresh mozzarella block, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Start the sauce first, so it can simmer while you do everything else. Get the oil heating in a large pot over medium heat. Once its hot, add the beef and sausage and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess grease, then stir in the onions and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring often, until the onion has softened up a bit, about 3-5 minutes. Then pour in the canned tomatoes, seasonings and sugar. Lower the heat to med-low and let this simmer until your ready to assemble the lasagna..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and seasonings. Set this aside. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until al dente. Drain them and let them cool enough to handle..
- Once ready to assemble, spread 1/4 of the sauce into the bottom of the pan. Lay out 5 of the lasagna noodles. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over the noodles, then half the sliced mozzarella. Spread 1/4 of the sauce over that, then repeat with another layer..
- For the last layer, lay out the last 5 lasagna noodles, spread the remaining sauce over the top, then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan evenly over the top. Pop it in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the top has a nice golden color and it is heated throughout. Once you remove it from the oven, let it sit for 5 or so minutes before slicing it into squares and serving..
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.