Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Use 2 bunch of small of spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Use 1/2tsp of Salt to taste.
- Get 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 of big tomato puree.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of wheat flour or maize powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder kashmiri.
- Provide 2 tbs of amul fresh cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 TSP of oil.
- Use 1 of packet of amul paneer.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First wash and clean spinach and cut it roughly! And assemble the all ingredients ina plate..
- Add spinach in to a pressure cooker add salt green chilli ginger. And garlicandclose the lid.Whistle it two and cool it..
- At grinding time add 1 the wheat flour and grind it nicely the extra water don't throw wewill use in the palak to adjust the consistency..
- Now. Take a wok add butter and little oil add onion saute till little brown add tomato puree a the saute till leaves the oil..
- Soak paneer in little hot water so that it becomes so soft add paneer into the palak and add pinch of sugar in it..
- Check the consistency as you want by adding excess water ofboiled spinach. Now off the gas add amul fresh cream. In It an enjoy this delicious palak paneer with roti pratha and nan..
- Tip I always wash and cut the spinach and store in the freezer when I want take out and make it!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.