Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat and Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat and Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat and red curry recipe. You can cook meat and red curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat and Red Curry:
- Get .5 lb of chicken.
- Provide .5 lb of beef.
- Get .5 lb of shrimp.
- Get 1 cup of fresh broccoli cuts.
- Get 4 of green onions thinly chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of s&b oriental curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Thai kitchen red curry paste.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Use Tsp of ginger powder.
- Provide Dashes of Salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of Thai red chile oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Provide Tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Thinly slice chicken and beef..
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok..
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done..
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender..
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion..
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish..
If you find this Meat and Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.