Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry:
- Get of Shrimps.
- Get of Chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies.
- Provide of Coconut milk (or cooking cream).
- You need of Spices: Paprika, turmeric, garlic ginger paste.
- Get of Spices: Cumin, Masala powder, coriander powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Frying chopped onions till brown then adding green chillies, garlic ginger paste till soft, then adding tomatoes till soft.
- Add paprika and a bit of water.
- Add shrimps then add all spices except for coriander powder.
- Add milk then coriander powder.
- Add coriander herb and a bit of cooking cream (or no cooking cream if used that instead of coconut milk).
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.