Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao recipe. To cook lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of badi(amritsari vadi).
- Use 1 cup of Lauki(gourd) in small size.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Mustard seed.
- Get as needed of Cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Get as needed of Cardamom.
- Get as needed of Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- First cut badi in small size as shown in image. Turn on gas..
- Take pressure cooker put 1teaspoon oil.Sprink some mustard seed, asafolia,,cinnamon,cardamom..
- Add 1cup Rice with 2.5 cup of water. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Salt acc to taste. mix all well..
- Close the pressure cooker. Bake until 1whistle.garnish with curry leaves or coriander..
If you find this Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.