Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. You can have chicken and tomato soup curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Get 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Use 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Take 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Take 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- You need 1 of Onion (minced).
- Use 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Take 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of ◇Water.
- Take 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Get 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.