Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed palak paneer bhurji paratha recipe. To cook stuffed palak paneer bhurji paratha you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha:
- You need 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Provide As needed of Oil to fry.
- Use 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take As needed of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha:
- In a bowl add wheat flour add salt oil and mix well. Now gradually add water and Knead a dough with soft consistency..
- Now cut the spinach in small pieces. Bouncy it in hot water and let it dry till whole water released..
- In a pan add butter as it get hot add garlic ginger green chilli and saute it. Add blunched spinach in it and let it cook. Add salt black pepper powder and cook it till whole that released get heat up. Now add grated paneer and mix well. Cook till mixture become dry..
- Now take a small portion of dough roll it stuff paneer Bhurji mixture and covered it. Rust a dry flour and rolled it softly take care Mixture can't get it out..
- Now Grease paratha tawa with oil and add paratha to it. Flip it over and add oil as required and cook it from both side..
- Take it in serving plate and served with curd or raita..
If you find this Stuffed Palak Paneer Bhurji Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.