Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry khichri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry khichri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry khichri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry khichri recipe. You can cook curry khichri using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry khichri:
- Use 6 tbsp of Chane ka aata(besan).
- Get half kg of Yogurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 7-8 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt for curry.
- Provide of Oil for tarka.
- Prepare 7-8 of Curry leaves.
- Use 4-5 of Button mirch.
- Prepare of For khichri:.
- Get 1 cup of Masoor ki daal.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare of Sabut garam masala:.
- Get 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Prepare 1 small of Darchini stick.
- Take 2 se 3 of Laung.
- Use 4 se 5 of Sabut kali mirch.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of small onion.
Instructions to make Curry khichri:
- Sab se pehle grinder me dahi,besan,Green chilli or haldi daal ke pees Lein.
- Ab isko ek pot me nkal Lein or 5 se 6 glass paani daal kar 25 min ke lye slow flame pe pakane ke lye rkhden(namak b add krden).
- Ab khichri ke lye masoor ki daal ek cup or rice 2 cup Lein or inko bhigo dein.
- Ab ek pateeli me ek choti piyaz kaat kar golden fry karein isme chopped lehsan daal dein or sare sabut garam masala b daal dein (zeera,laung,darchini,or sabut kalimirch).
- Ab iski achi si khushbo aane lgen Tau isme jitne rice hain us se half glass Kam paani shamil karein or rice or masoor ki daal Jo bhigoi Hui thi vo daal dein or saath me namak shamil krden or pakane rkhden phr jab paani khatam hojae Tau 10 mins ke lye slow flame pe dum pe rkhden or mazedar khichri tayar hai.
- Ab ek pan lein usme ek choti piyaz,button mirch,curry leaves or zeera ko daal dein jab piyaz halki brown hojae or achi si khushbo aane lage Tau isko curry me tarka dedein or mazedar curry ko khichri ke sath enjoy karein☺️.
If you find this Curry khichri recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.