Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's fish in green curry recipe. To make kanya's fish in green curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Provide 2 of fish fillet ,sliced to bite size ,not too thin.
- Use 2/3 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Get 2/3 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Use 1 of fresh red pepper ,sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced mix vegetables,optional.
- Provide 2 of eggplants,cut.
Steps to make Kanya's Fish in Green Curry:
- Slice fish to bit size,cut eggplants ..soak it in salt water to protect from turn into black,clean ,cut or vegetables in need.
- On medium heat ,stir chili paste in some of coconut milk with kaffir lime leaves,coriander seeds crushed,stir dont let burn,add little coconut milk by the time,until good fragrance and shinny,look greenish,seasoning,add all coconut milk,after it boiling ,add eggplants,diced vegetables,leave this for 5 mins,stir..if this too thick,can add just little water.
- Add fish sliced,dont stir,let it cook approximately 3 mins,add sweet basils,peppers sliced,stir softly just to mix,heat off ,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Kanya's Fish in Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.