Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. To make indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry you only need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Prepare 200 g of Paneer.
- Provide 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Provide 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Take 20 g of Ginger.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- Get 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Take 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Get of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get of [Aromatics].
- Take 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Take 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Get of [Sauce].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Use 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.