Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Baked Halibut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Baked Halibut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Halibut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked halibut recipe. To cook easy baked halibut you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked Halibut:
- Prepare 2 of x 5 oz Halibut Fillets (with skin).
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic (large, minced).
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 0.5 of Lemon (juiced, divided).
- You need 1 tbs of Chopped Parsley.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Baked Halibut:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil..
- Top with garlic, lemon zest and 2 tbsp juice and parsley, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve..
If you find this Easy Baked Halibut recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.