Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. You can have spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Take 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Take 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Take 1/2 of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.