Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot lasagna recipe. To cook crockpot lasagna you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Lasagna:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 of large jar spaghetti sauce or marinara.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Lasagna:
- Cook ground beef with sausage, drain grease & add garlic & onion powder. Stir til mixed. Set aside.
- Lightly grease bottom of crockpot with olive oil & add 1 cup of sauce. Make sure sauce is spread evenly across the bottom..
- Now line lasagna noodles over the sauce, overlapping just a little..
- Then add 1/3 of the meat mixture evenly on top of noodles..
- Top meat with cheese, however much you like but make sure you don't run out before the meat or sauce. Use your judgement.😉.
- Repeat the last steps by layering on top sauce, noodles, meat & cheese until everything is gone except for cheese. Top off with cheese!.
- Cover & let sit for 4 hrs on low heat. (Careful not to overcook) Serve with some garlic bread (optional) & enjoy!😆.
If you find this Crockpot Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.