Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn in coconut gravy (chingri machher malai curry) recipe. You can cook prawn in coconut gravy (chingri machher malai curry) using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry):
- Use 400 gm of Shrimp.
- Take 1 of big potato diced.
- Take 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 400 ml of full fat Milk.
- Get 1/2 of Fried onions.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Onion paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need of Whole garam masala.
- Use 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 5 of cardamoms.
- Get 5 of cloves.
- Use 5 of 5 pepper corn.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 250 gm of broken cashews.
- Take 200 gm of raisins.
- Take 250 gm of poppy seeds.
- Get 1 Table spoon of ghee.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Sugar.
Steps to make Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry):
- Clean and marinade the shrimp with turmeric and salt for half hour.
- Lightly fry the shrimp and potatoes and keep them aside.
- Add bay leaves and whole garam masala in mustard oil.
- Add the onion and ginger paste and saute for 5 mins.
- Make a light paste of the turmeric powder, cumin powder, red Chilli powder and sugar in water.
- Add the paste to the pan.
- Blend the cashews, raisins and poppy seeds into a thick paste..
- Add the paste to the pan with the fried potatoes.
- Fry for 3-4 mins.
- Add the milk and let the gravy boil so that the potatoes are cooked.
- When the right consistency is reached, add the coconut milk and the fried shrimps and let it all boil.
- Once the gravy becomes creamy enough, turn off the stove and Sprinkle garam masala powder at the top..
- Garnish with fried onions and ghee.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Prawn in coconut gravy (Chingri Machher malai curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.