Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon recipe. To cook honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Provide 1 lb of fresh salmon, skin on (wild caught when possible).
- You need 2 of 3 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Get 2 of 3 tablespoons honey.
Steps to make Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Spoon mustard onto salmon and spread until flesh is almost completely covered..
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, quinoa and honey. Stir to form a sticky mixture..
- Cover mustard-covered salmon with almond-quinoa crust..
- Bake on center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Remove and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes. Serve along with a fresh garden salad and her quinoa mushroom risotto..
If you find this Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.