Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Take of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Get 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- Prepare of Cubed.
- Use 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Provide of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 10 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide of Fried in a Wok.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Get of Ground Paste.
- You need 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- Use 3 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Ground Palak.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Cubed Paneer.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.