Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad chicken curry recipe. To make chettinad chicken curry you only need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 500 g of curry cut Chicken.
- Use 2 of big Onions thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Water for the gravy.
- Get 1/4 Cup of grated Coconut.
- Provide of For Marination.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of Dry Spices:.
- Get 3 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Fennel Seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 4-5 of dry Red Chilli.
- Take 5 cm of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Peppercorns.
- Take 2 of black Cardamom seeds.
- Use 3 of Green Cardamom seeds.
- Get 3 of black stone flower.
- Provide 1 of Star Anise.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
Steps to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with salt, turmeric and lemon juice. set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Dry roast all dry spices until aromat. Keep it aside.
- Dry roast coconut until golden brown.
- Grind coconut and dry spices with little water to form smooth paste. keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onions with little salt until tender.
- Add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves. saute until raw aroma goes away.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute until tender.
- Add marinated chicken and mix well.
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked stirring occasionally.
- Add ground paste, salt with required water for consistency.mix well. bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.