Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd dumplings (dudhina muthia recipe. You can cook bottle gourd dumplings (dudhina muthia using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia:
- Get 1 cup of semolina.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of coarse wheat flour.
- Use 1 cup of millet flour.
- Get 1 cup of pureed bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion puréed.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of eno (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia:
- In a bowl add flour and mix well. Add in the rest of the ingredients and make a soft dough. Due to semolina it will absorb any moisture but If its too soft after 10 minutes add couple of tablespoon of any flour..
- In a steamer add 3 cups of water and bring it to boil. Grease the tray with oil and rub some oil in your palm and make small cylindrical shape muthias. Grease them with oil and keeping them apart. Tie a muslin cloth on the lid and cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or check with toothpick. It should come out clean. Let it cool completely. Cut in small rounds..
- Tempering :- In a wide bottom pan add 2 tablespoon of oil, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, cumin seeds and 2 split green Chillies. Once it starts fluttering add the muthia’s and mix well. I like it little bit burnt so I leave it on gas little longer. Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander..
If you find this Bottle gourd dumplings (Dudhina muthia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.