Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style baingan dal curry recipe. To cook kerala style baingan dal curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Take 5 of brinjals cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Take 5 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Red chilli powder.
- Take 5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 of coconut desiccated.
- Provide as required of Coconut oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Crystal salt.
- Take as required of Water.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Wash the Brinjals in water with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside..
- Place a cooking vessel on the stove. Pour 3 glasses of water. Let it boil. Now, add Toor Dal, 2 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 4 teaspoons of coconut oil. Let it be cooked..
- After ten minutes, add Brinjals to the Dal..
- Put two tablespoons of crystal salt..
- Add the remaining turmeric powder and stir well. Now, let the brinjal cook along with dal..
- Meanwhile, take the desiccated coconut and put it in a blender..
- Blend it until a thick coarse paste is formed..
- Now add the coconut paste to the cooking vessel. Stir well..
- In another pan, pour four teaspoons of coconut oil. When it is heated, add dried red chillies, curry leaves, mustard and urad Dal..
- Now add this to the curry..
- Stir the curry well. Your special Baingan Dal Curry in Kerala style is ready!! It’s usually served hot along with White rice..
If you find this Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.