Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple brownie with caramel syrup recipe. To make pineapple brownie with caramel syrup you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup:
- Provide 1 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of nutella spread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Use 3/4 cup of toffee chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup:
- Preheat oven at 180° C/ 350° F. Line an 8-inch/ 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl or in the mesaurements cup, combine first four (dry) ingredients together..
- In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar till creamy and pale in color..
- Next, add the melted butter, vanilla and nutella spread. Mix well. Then add the dry ingredients. Last, add the walnuts and the pinepple. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 50 minutes..
- Once baked, let it cool. Next, prepare the caramel syrup. In a small saucepan combine the milk and toffee chips. Heat the milk and stir continously till the chips have melted..
- Place the cooled brownie in a large plate, poke some holes with a fork and drizzle the hot caramel syrup. You may have some left, set it aside and use the syrup extra when serving. Let it cool a little bit longer and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.