Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer, bhindi and phulke recipe. You can have palak paneer, bhindi and phulke using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke:
- You need 1 cup of spinach puree.
- You need 50 gms of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic and green chillies paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get Pinch of cardamom powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of malai.
- Provide For of Bhindi–.
- Take 250 gms of chopped bhindi.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get For of Phulke.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need as required of Water.
- Use as required of Salad of cucumber, tomato, onions, celery and amla.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke:
- First we prepare palak paneer, heat oil in a pan and add onions, cook on low heat until becomes light brown. Then add ginger, garlic and geen chillies paste, saute for 1 minute..
- Then add malai and cook until it merges well, now add spinach puree and cook on low heat until one boil comes..
- Then add salt, garam masala and paneer cubes, simmer for 3 – 4 minutes more, then add cardamom powder and mix well. It is ready to serve..
- On the other side prepare bhindi. Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking point, then make the flame low and let the smoke go away, then add jeera, let it splutter, then add chopped bhindi.
- Mix nicely and add amchur powder, mix again and let it cook on low heat, until becomes soft..
- Then add salt, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix nicely and roast for 3 – 4 minutes. It is ready to serve..
- For phulke knead a smooth dough in a bowl. Make medium sized balls from the dough and start rolling one ball into a thin roti..
- Put this roti on hot tawa, let the bubbles appear on one side, then flip it over to another side. Again let the bubbles come then cook it on direct heat until it becomes fluffy. In this way make all the phulkas..
- For serving, take out bhindi in a serving plate, place the phulkas also. Serve palak paneer in a bowl and salad in another plate. Enjoy my favourite lunch dishes, simple and tasty..
If you find this Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.