Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potato curry recipe. To cook chicken potato curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken potato curry:
- Get of rest of the curry.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Use 500 grams of chicken breast, diced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of greek yogurt, or non-fat plain if you prefer a healthier version.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of water, more if required.
- Use of spice mix.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Chicken potato curry:
- Prepare and mix the spice mix and set aside..
- Heat butter or oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat..
- Soften onion and garlic for a few minutes, stirring often..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a few minutes, stirring often..
- Add chicken and cook until completely white, about ten minutes, stirring often..
- Add the yogurt, tomato paste, potato and water. Ingredients should be covered by liquid, so add more water if not covered..
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce the heat and simmer for about an hour, until sauce has reduced and thickened to the consistency you like..
- Serve with rice, with a side of flat bread, additional greek yogurt and mango chutney..
If you find this Chicken potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.