Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To make green thai prawn curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- You need 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Take 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Get 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- Get To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Instructions to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.