Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema pulao / keema biryani recipe. You can cook keema pulao / keema biryani using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani:
- Prepare 250 Grams of Keema / Minced meat.
- You need 250 Grams of Rice Jeera Rice White Rice Biryani / / White.
- Use 2 of onions Medium (Minced).
- Provide 3 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Use 2 of tomatoes Medium.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- Get (crushed) 3 pods of Cardamom.
- Take 3 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon (1 inch size).
- Prepare 5 of pepper Whole (crushed).
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of masala Meat.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Frozen vegetables (optional).
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 3 Sprigs of Mint leaves (chopped).
- You need 1 Pinch of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani:
- Wash the rice and soak in water for about 20 min. Place a vessel with water and a little salt on stove and bring to boil. Drain the soaked rice and add to vessel and cook till just done. (Warning: Do not overcook!).
- Add keema to another vessel with a bit of salt and wash lightly (removes germs and stuff). Drain the keema with help of a strainer and run it under running water and rinse lightly. Set aside..
- In a non stick vessel, heat the cooking oil and ghee. Add the whole spices (cardamom, cinnamon, cloves) and leave for 10 sec to flavor the oil. Scrape it out of the vessel..
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute well. Once the raw smell of ginger garlic is gone, add the minced onions and chopped green chillies and saute till onions are transparent in color..
- Add the keema (minced meat) to the pot and saute well. Add in a generous pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Cook for 5 min with a lid on. The meat color should be browned well in contrast to its pinkish-red uncooked form..
- Add in the masala powders and salt (Cumin powder and meat masala, I added a little bit of chilli powder at this stage, however, this is optional and maybe adjusted according to your spiciness level). Stir well..
- Once the masala starts giving out oil (and you know it's cooked), add in the tomatoes and mix well. Cook again for 5 min with lid on till tomatoes turn mushy..
- At this stage add the pre-cooked frozen vegetables and the mint and coriander leaves. Stir well..
- Lower the flame, and add in the cooked rice to the keema mixture and mix well, so that the masala coats the rice real well. Cover and cook for additional 2 min. Turn off the heat..
- Eat! :)Serve with your favorite chutney or raita or yoghurt. At our home this is usually served with a tomato chutney.
If you find this Keema Pulao / Keema Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.