Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Take 2 of Minced onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- Take 1 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Use 10 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 can of ◎Canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 800 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◎Consomme soup stock cube.
- Get 2 of ◎Bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 box of ◆Japanese curry roux.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◆Curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆Honey.
- Take 2 tsp of ◆Sugar.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Lay the onions flat in a heatproof plate, and microwave without plastic wrap for 5 minutes at 600 W..
- Heat margarine and garlic in a pot, and add Step 1. Stir-fry for about 10 minutes over medium heat until the onions become brown. Remove from the pot..
- Lightly wipe the pot, and heat olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken. Fry the both sides of the chicken until lightly browned..
- Add the ◎ ingredients and Step 2 into Step 3, and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid, and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat..
- Turn off the heat, add ◆ ingredients, and simmer until lightly thickened..
- I used this "Jave curry" It's spicy and I loved it! Please use your preferred curry roux..
- I used Glico's "Nidan Juku Curry (sweet)" for kids. The box contains 8 blocks and I used 6 this time!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.