Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cookies recipe. To make oatmeal cookies you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal cookies:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- Use 2 cups of Rolled Oats.
- Use 1 tsp of cinammon.
- Prepare 1 of tbln sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/3 cup of flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almonds.
- Take 1/3 cup of chia.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1/8 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
Instructions to make Oatmeal cookies:
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, oats, baking soda, sugar, almonds, flax & chia..
- Add in egg, maple syrup & cooking oil..
- Mix everything together with spoon then by hand..
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to form pliable dough.
- Form the cookies & put in oven for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven..
If you find this Oatmeal cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.