Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Budae-jjigae 부대찌개 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Budae-jjigae 부대찌개 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to budae-jjigae 부대찌개 recipe. You can have budae-jjigae 부대찌개 using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Budae-jjigae 부대찌개:
- Use of stock.
- Prepare 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 8 large of dried anchovies.
- Use of dried kelp.
- Provide 8 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of seasoning paste.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot pepper paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Provide of stew.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pork belly.
- Prepare 2 oz of sweet potato starch noodles.
- Use 1 cup of cabbage.
- Get 1/2 medium of onion.
- Get 2 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fermented kimchi.
- Use 4 oz of sausage.
- You need 4 oz of spam.
- Take 1 cup of radish sprouts or green.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baked beans.
- Take 1 slice of cheese.
- Provide of minced beef marinated with gochujiang, sesame oil and white pepper powder.
Steps to make Budae-jjigae 부대찌개:
- Combine the water, anchovies, mushrooms, and kelp in a large pot. Cover and cook for 25 minutes over medium high heat. Add the pork and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Take out the anchovies, kelp and mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms into bite size pieces..
- Strain the mixture of the stock and the pork into a large bowl. Put the pork into a small bowl. You will get about 6 cups of stock. Stir in the salt until dissolved..
- Combine the seasoning paste ingredients – garlic, hot pepper paste, hot pepper flakes, soy sauce, sugar, and water in a bowl. Mix well..
- Put the cabbage, onion, green onion, pork, and the mushrooms, on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the kimchi, and the seasoning paste over top..
- Add the spam, sausage, rice cake, tofu, baked beans, and cheese..
- Add the ramyeon and the sweet potato starch noodles..
- Put radish sprouts on top and add 3 cups of stock..
If you find this Budae-jjigae 부대찌개 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.