Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Provide 1 box of of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Take 750 of gm mozarella shredded( 1 and a half 500 gm cheese packs).
- You need 1 of 500 ml 35% whipping cream.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of (SAUCE).
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground pork.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Get 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 of 5.5 fluid ounce can tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of 28 ounce can ground tomato.
- Use 1 jar of of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a saucer pan add oil and onions + peppers + mushrooms + garlic and fry for few minutes.
- Add in the meat and continue to cook till browned.
- Once browned add in the tomato paste tomato sauce and ground tomatoes and mix together.
- Add the parsley italian seasons sugar salt pepper and parmesan cheese and mix together and cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl beat the egg and add the whipping cream sprinkling parmesan cheese in the mix about a teaspoon and set aside.
- In your lasagna pan add some sauce mixture to the bottom then lay the oven ready noodles on top.
- Add meat mixture on top of the noodles and sprinkle with mozarella cheese.
- Add a next layer of noodles then meat then pour the cream mix on top then sprinkle more cheese.
- Add more noodles on top of the cream mix and add meat mixture on top sprinkling again with cheese.
- Add one more layer of noodle and add meat mixture on top and put in the oven.
- When 45 minutes is up take it out sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and continue cooking for 15 more minutes ..remove ..let it cool down about 10 min and serve !.
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.