Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy baked oatmeal muffins recipe. To cook yummy baked oatmeal muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- Get 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..
If you find this Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.