Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked salmon with sweet chili mayo sauce recipe. You can cook oven-baked salmon with sweet chili mayo sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Use 3 slice of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get of Sweet Chili Miso Mayonaise (Recipe ID: 2600162).
- Take 3 tbsp of ┌ Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of ├ Miso.
- Get 1 tbsp of └ Sweet chili sauce.
Steps to make Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Season the fresh salmon with salt and let sit. They will release water, so gently pat dry with a paper towel..
- Combine the ingredients to make the sweet chili miso mayonnaise..
- If you don't have store bought sweet chili sauce, make your own. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
- Grind pepper onto both sides of the salmon. The salmon I used this time were cut into smaller pieces, so 1 serving was 2 pieces..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper so that they don't stick. Right before baking, top the salmon with the sauce..
- Fill the extra space on the tray with accompanying dishes such as breaded eggplant and zucchini..
- Bake the salmon in the oven (at a high temperature) or toaster oven until they become deliciously browned..
- Arrange the salmon with the accompanying vegetables on a dish and enjoy..
If you find this Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.