Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Salisbury Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salisbury steak recipe. You can cook easy salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 can of French onion soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
Instructions to make Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of onion soup, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Take about a fist full of meat and form into oval patties. (should yield 6 or 7 patties).
- In a small bowl mix remaining onion soup and flour until smooth. Add ketchup, water, worcestershire and mustard powder..
- Over medium high heat brown patties on both sides and pour off excess grease.
- Add sauce to pan and stir. cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occassionally.
If you find this Easy Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.