Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, bacon, and vegetable soup recipe. To cook beef, bacon, and vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1 of small white onion.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Take 32 ounces of meat spaghetti sauce I used Mids brand.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- Get 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- Get 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 1/2 pound of frozen French fries.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Get 1 pint of water.
Instructions to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- Slice the bacon and cook render the fat. Add the pepper. Stir for a minute..
- Add the fennel seeds, French fries, beef, and vegetables, stir coating them all. Add salt, cover and simmer till tender stirring as needed..
- When the vegetables are tender add the garlic give a good stir. Add the sauce. Add the water. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.