Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese pancake ‘okonomiyaki ‘ recipe. You can have japanese pancake ‘okonomiyaki ‘ using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘:
- Get 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Get 4 pieces of cabbage shredded.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tempura flake (Tenkasu).
- Use 1 tablespoon of bonito flake.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dried small shrimp.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced chicken or other meat.
- Provide of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘:
- Mix flour, Dashi powder and water.
- Today I don’t have Tempura flakes, so I use vegetable Tempura and cut small pieces.
- Pour flour mixture on hot pan with salad oil. And make like crepe..
- Put cabbage and other ingredients on it..
- Egg in center.
- Pour over the rest of flour mixture.
- Bake the other side..
- Surface is crispy when it baked..
- Eat with Okonomiyaki sauce mayonnaise or soy sauce.
- Bonito flake on Okonomiyaki.
If you find this Japanese Pancake ‘Okonomiyaki ‘ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.