Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pancake with corned beef sauce recipe. To make chicken pancake with corned beef sauce you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce:
- Use of Flour, Boneless chicken, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Salt,.
- Provide of Baking powder, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil, Corned beef.
Instructions to make Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce:
- Mince the boneless chicken, put in a pot, add salt, pepper and boil for few minutes. Keep aside.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Whisk it. Add the liquid milk, add sugar. Sieve the flour into the bowl, add the baking powder and continue to sieve. Add little water and mix well..
- Add the diced pepper, tomatoes, onions. Add the minced chicken. Stir together..
- Place the frying pan on heat. Greese with a little groundnut oil. Scoop with a spoon and pour in the pan. Cover to allow it fry. Remove the cover turn to the other side. Leave for few minutes and remove. Repeat same until you are through..
- Make the simple corned beef sauce with corned beef, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions, groundnut oil, salt, cubes. Serve the pancake with the corned beef sauce..
If you find this Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.