Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fish ' n ' Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fish ' n ' Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fish ' n ' chips recipe. You can cook oven fish ' n ' chips using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fish ' n ' Chips:
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 4 of medium potatoes – peeled (1 pound).
- Get 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 of eggs- beaten.
- Provide 2/3 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take tsp of 1/8 cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 lb of frozen haddock fillets- thawed.
- Prepare 1 of tartar sause ( optional ).
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Oven Fish ' n ' Chips:
- Preheat oven to 425° ..
- In a large bowl, combine oil – pepper. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" strips.Add oil mixture , toss to coat. Place on 15"x10"x1" baking pan.Bake 15 minutes before you put in your fish.Spray your pan first. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, combine flour – pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish. Beat eggs and water. In a third dish combine cornflakes, cheese and cayenne. Dredge fish in flour, then dip in egg mixture – roll in crumb mixture..
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with spray. ( I used non-stick foil) ..
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish starts to flake..
If you find this Oven Fish ' n ' Chips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.