Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked zucchini with salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked zucchini with salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked zucchini with salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked zucchini with salad recipe. To cook baked zucchini with salad you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked zucchini with salad:
- Use 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of tomato puree tin.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of tomato concentrate.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Take 2 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Use 100 g of ricotta.
- Get 1 of mozzarella.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Use of Salad.
- Take 100 g of corn salad.
- Get of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take 2 of gloves garlic.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of For decoration.
- Prepare of Basil.
Instructions to make Baked zucchini with salad:
- Wash and cut the zucchini 1 cm wide, marinate them for 30 min in olive oil and salt. Then grill them till they have dark lines..
- While the zucchini are grilling, prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan heat some squashed garlic and olive oil. When it starts to smell, add the tomato puree and concentrate. Add oregano, parsley, chopped coriander, salt and pepper..
- Once the zucchini are grilled, take a larger casserole, cover it with baking paper and distribute the zucchini. Cover the zucchini with ricotta and mozzarella and finish everyhing with tomato sauce. Put everything into a pre-heated oven and bake on 150°C for 30 min.
- While the zucchini is baking, clean the corn salad, chop the garlic finely and half the tomatoes..
- Put the zucchini on a plate add the salad and tomatoes on the side and season the salad with garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
If you find this Baked zucchini with salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.