Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer with Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer with Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer with paratha recipe. You can cook palak paneer with paratha using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer with Paratha:
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Provide 2 cups of paneer.
- You need 2 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil/butter/ghee.
- Provide 4 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 spoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare For of Whole spices–.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 3 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Use For of Paratha dough–.
- Use 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 spoon of oil.
- Provide as required of Oil/ghee for shallow fry.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer with Paratha:
- This palak paneer is the best I have made. Not blanching the spinach and frying it for few minutes makes spinach more delicious. Always choose light to medium colour palak and do not use steam as it gives the bitter taste.
- Take palak leaves discard the steam and wash it in a large pot. Rinse them and drain into a colander..
- Take a pan add 1tsp of oil and heat up add green chilli and spinach leaves mix it and saute till raw smell goes away..
- Take a pan add oil add whole spices. Once it get fragnant add onion tomato ginger garlic and fry for 3 to 5minutes off the gas and keep it for cool aside.
- Take a pan add 1 tsp of butter or ghee add paneer cubes and fry it all the sides in medium flame.
- Take a pan or kadai add oil and ground paste of onion tomato ginger garlic and saute it keep stirring it otherwise it may stick. Once oil release add garam masala salt jaruri methi mix it add 1 cup water and cook it. Add palak chilli smooth puree into it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until bubbles come up..
- Add paneer cubes into it and mix it. Do not overcook. Overcooking palak can leave a bitter taste. Add cream into it and off the gas mix it. Here I have used fresh homemade cream..
- For paratha I have made dough like roti dough adding salt and 1 tbsp ghee. Knead softly and rest for 15 minutes. Again Grease ur hand with oil make a small ball. Rol in puri shape add ghee over it and sprinkle dry dough close it giving a triangular shape. Rolling it a triangular paratha. Heat the tawa and fry it both sides using ghee until golden brown. So paratha is ready to serve with palak paneer with salad..
If you find this Palak Paneer with Paratha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.