Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimp and green bean curry recipe. You can cook thai shrimp and green bean curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- Get 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Get 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- Get 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- Use 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Green onions (for garnish).
Steps to make Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
If you find this Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.