Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 recipe. You can have homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Get 1 of pot, jar, cup or bowl of your choice.
- Use of Noodles – fresh or dried brown rice noodles, udon or ramen noodles work well.
- Prepare of Veggies – carrots, courgette, greens, squash, cucumber, corn, pak choy, mushrooms, spring onions, peppers.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- Use of Herbs (dried or fresh) – mint, coriander, cress, lime leaf, Thai basil, lemongrass.
- Prepare of Spices and flavour – miso paste, fresh chopped chilies, grated ginger, dried chilies, shichimi, hot sauce, sambal, pickles, pickled chilli and garlic or kimchi.
- Provide 1 splash of brown rice vinegar, a drizzle of yuzu, squeeze of lime or wedge of lemon.
- Provide of Crispy – white or brown sesame seeds, seaweeds, crispy onions or shallots, crushed nuts.
Steps to make Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Chop your veggies into thin strips or chunks – a potato or julienne peeler is useful if you have one..
- Place your noodles in the bottom of your pot or bowl.
- Top with your veggies.
- Add your pastes or flavours. If using dried herbs these are best added at this stage. You may like to leave rice vinegar, oils and lemon and lime juice and add these at the very end..
- Top with freshly boiled but slightly cooled water.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and your crispy topping if using. Enjoy :).
If you find this Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.