Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Prepare 200 g of spinach leaves blanched n pureed.
- You need 150 g of paneer.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil 1 tbsp butter.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions pureed.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of For garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of spinach thinly sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First of all, wash n blanch the spinach leaves in hot water for 7 to 10 minutes. Then transfer immediately to cold water. Then make puree of the spinach leaves..
- Meanwhile, slice the spinach leaves finely. Grate some paneer too..
- Heat oil n deep fry paneer pieces n dip them into cold water immediately..
- Make paste of onion n green chillies together. Heat a vessel n add oil n butter. Then add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add onion n chilli puree..
- Let the onion puree cook well n add ginger garlic paste and saute well. Now add paneer puree. Cover n cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach leaves puree to it n cover n cook.
- Uncover it n add powdered masalas n a add water to adhust the consistency..
- Add paneer pieces n mix well with yhe gravy. Top it up with grated paneer, sliced spinach leaves and Coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chappati or kulcha..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.