Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Scallop And Okra With Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scallop And Okra With Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scallop And Okra With Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scallop and okra with green curry recipe. To make scallop and okra with green curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Scallop And Okra With Green Curry:
- Provide of green curry.
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 dash of light soy sauce or fish sauce.
- Get 100 ml of green curry paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of Of water.
- Prepare of Scallop.
- Use 10 of Scallop.
- Provide of Season salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 2 cup of okra.
Steps to make Scallop And Okra With Green Curry:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then boil the okra for 3 minutes then drain and once cool, slice it.
- With little oil, Lightly season with some salt then Pan fry the scallop then set aside.
- Saute the onion then add in the green curry with coconut milk and mix well season with a dash of salt and fish sauce then bring it to a boil and add 3 tbsp Of water, mix well then off heat.
- Add the cooked slice okra and scallop and serve with enough of the green sauce.
If you find this Scallop And Okra With Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.