Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup with semovita recipe. You can cook vegetable soup with semovita using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable soup with Semovita:
- Take of Lagos spinach(efo shoko).
- Prepare of African spinach (efo tete).
- Take 4 of fried beef.
- Use of Little meat stock.
- Take of Locust bean.
- Provide of Crayfish.
- Provide of Scotch bonnet.
- Get of Red bell pepper.
- Use of Onions.
- Take of Palm oil.
- You need cubes of Knorr.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of Thyme.
Steps to make Vegetable soup with Semovita:
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Add the boiled water into bowl of vegetable. Leave for 5 mins. Drain,rinse with cold water and cut into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Blend red bell pepper, onions, scotch bonnet roughly and set aside. Rinse locust bean, crayfish and set aside. Chop one onion and set aside as well.
- Heat up oil in a pot, add the chopped onion and fry for 1 min. Add the locust bean with thyme and fry for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add the blended pepper and cook for 5 mins. Then add the meat stock, knor cubes, salt and meat. Cover to cook for 15 mins.
- Add in the vegetable, mix and cover to simmer for 3 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Scoop out a little and set aside.In a small bowl, mix little semo powder with water. Add to the boiled water and stir as you add.. leave to cook for a min or two on medium heat.
- Add in the rest of the semo powder until it is firm. Add little warm water and cover to cook for 3 mins. Mix properly and remove from heat..
- Dish out on plate and serve with ur vegetable. I used igbako(scoop/cutter) to get that shape. Rub the edge of the scoop with oil or water and gently press into the semo..
- Enjoy 🤗.
If you find this Vegetable soup with Semovita recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.