Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy vegan potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan potato curry recipe. You can cook spicy vegan potato curry using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion, diced.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 of 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and minced.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of 15 ounce garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of 15 ounce peas, drained.
- Take 1 can of 14 ounce coconut milk.
- You need 4 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allowed to steam drive for a minute or 2..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic. cook and stir until the onion has softened and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt. cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spicy vegan potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.