Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Confetti Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Confetti Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Confetti Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to confetti meatloaf recipe. You can have confetti meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Confetti Meatloaf:
- Get 1.5 of ground beef.
- Take 2 of carrots shredded.
- Take 1/2 of onion shredded.
- Provide 1/3 cup of plain oats.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Annie's organic ketchup.
- Prepare Dash of Worcester shire sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of ground mustard.
Steps to make Confetti Meatloaf:
- Dice vegetables, then shred them in a food processor..
- Add oatmeal, salt, and garlic powder to the meat and mix thoroughly. I'd advise getting your hands dirty, instead of using a wooden spoon..
- Add shredded vegetables and mix them in.
- Spray coconut oil on your bread pan. Place into pan and cook at 350 for 1 hour.
- Mix ketchup, lemon juice, Worcester shire sauce, brown sugar, & ground mustard. Then cook on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Drizzle sauce on top or put to the side & enjoy..
If you find this Confetti Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.