Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To make fish curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Curry:
- Take 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 2 of juice of lemons.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide of for gravy.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of red thai red curry paste.
Instructions to make Fish Curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt,turmeric,ginger garlic paste for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator. in a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of extra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish. serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.