Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squash baked cheesecake【recipe video】 recipe. To make squash baked cheesecake【recipe video】 you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】:
- Provide of Crust.
- Provide 70 g (2.5 oz) of biscuits.
- Prepare 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Use of Cheesecake Batter.
- Provide 160 g (5.6 oz) of cooked squash, mashed with a fork.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 200 g (7 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 6 Tbsp of maple sugar (or other sugar).
- You need 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Provide 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Get 3.5 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of rum.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of cake flour.
Steps to make SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/QaLATJKG7cc.
- 【For the Crust】Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30 sec. Add melted butter to biscuit, and mix until well combined..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the cake pan. (I use a cake pan with a removable bottom.) Grease the side of the pan with butter. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the Cheesecake】Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F. Cut squash into small pieces. Put them in a container. Put a plastic wrap over it, and microwave until soft. (microwave/600W, 3min) Crush it until no lumps left. Add cinnamon powder, and mix well. Strain the squash; set aside. Strain it; set aside..
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl. Mix well until smooth. Add maple sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears. (around 3-4 min).
- Add an egg, and Stir well with a whisk until smooth. Add vanilla oil, and stir well..
- Add heavy cream, and stir well until combined. Add lemon juice, and Stir well until smooth. Add rum, and mix well. Cheesecake batter is ready..
- Pour 1/4 of the cheesecake batter into the mashed squash, and mix well until combined. Pour another 1/4 and mix well until combined..
- Sift cake flour over the squash mixture. Mix it until powderiness disappears..
- Put the squash mixture back into the remaining cheese batter. Mix well with a whisk until smooth. Pour it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 45 mins. Let it cool around 20-30 min. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm..
- Let it cool thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours (If possible, overnight). Done!.
If you find this SQUASH BAKED CHEESECAKE【Recipe Video】 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.