Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hodgepodge beef stew recipe. You can have hodgepodge beef stew using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hodgepodge Beef Stew:
- Take of Broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 packages of good seasons Italian dressing.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of beef base.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of beef stew cubes cut into smaller bites.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of semi frozen cube steak diced into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes, cubed.
- Take 1 of bag of steam fresh carrots, crinkle cut.
- Use 1 of bag Italian vegetables.
- Provide 1 can of butter beans, do not drain.
- Use 1 of Half large onion, diced.
Steps to make Hodgepodge Beef Stew:
- Add all ingredients listed for the broth to crockpot except cornstarch. Stir thoroughly..
- In a measuring cup, mix cornstarch & a small amount of broth liquid until a soupy paste. Add to crockpot..
- Add all main ingredients to crockpot listed. Stir to mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
If you find this Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.