Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe. You can cook quick one pot red curry noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick one pot red curry noodle soup:
- Provide 50 g of dry noodles.
- Prepare 25 cl of vegetable stock.
- You need 15 cl of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar or coconut sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste (or to taste).
- Provide 1 of scallion or 1/2 small onion.
- Get 100 g of vegetables: leafy greens, zucchini, auberg, bean sprouts.
- Provide 25 g of fried tofu or other protein.
- Provide of Coriander.
Instructions to make Quick one pot red curry noodle soup:
- Chop and fry the scallion whites in some vegetable oil or coconut fat on high heat.
- When starting to brown, add the vegetables (except leafy greens, bean sprouts etc) and stir fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, add the curry paste and stir fry for a minute or two until fragrant and dissolved in the oil.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles, lower the heat and simmer until done.
- Add the leafy greens and bean sprouts and cook until lightly wilted.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
If you find this Quick one pot red curry noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.