Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. To cook baked salmon you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon:
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 6 tbsp of light olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Get 2 of salmon fillets (6 oz each).
Instructions to make Baked Salmon:
- In medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing: garlic,olive oil, basil, salt/pepper, lemon juice, and parsley..
- Place salmon fillets in medium baking dish, and cover with marinade. Marinated in the fridge for 1 hour, turning occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place salmon in glass dish, and bake 35-45 minutes, until easily flakes with fork..
If you find this Baked Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.